Wednesday, December 24, 2008

we have come so far... so far

Photobucket

Ok so this is a blog that I will be doing at randomly paying respects to bands, music, music videos, albums, and so on and so forth. I will be trying to cover all types of music from classic rock, rap, hardcore, worship, folk and anything in between. So I hope you enjoy it and please leave comments.
Award number one go’s to drum roll please I can hardly wait and the first winner is ….UnderOath yay congratulations. I wasn’t going to give them one so soon in the game but when I was sitting here thinking who should get the first one and I realized that they have really come a long way from when they where playing free shows here in my hole town of Melbourne Fla. So the first award will be called we have come so far… so far.

Ok these videos start a few cd’s ago then go to the second video and that is what most consider there out brake album. Then the thread video is off there news album. And as a special gift the last video is a live show. I have seen a lot of there shows and I think the video dose not do them justice especially vocally, there closer to there album sound.




No comments: