Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Florida is the south


So I live in a pretty cool area, some do not like it but I love. If you don’t know I live in the Fla but not just normal Florida that you hear about all the time I live in the Palm Bay/ Melbourne area. Its awesome it has the perfect mixture of people from hardcore kids to straight g-unit to the most red neck white trash you will ever meat. I can say this because I’m stuck somewhere in the three witch is super fun. Let me hit you up with a for intense I went to a birthday party the other day and it was at an airboat club. So we got free airboat rides witch is awesome I had a great time. So I’m on the airboat going about 55 mph then it hit me how great it is here I have always known but Gods cool and makes sure I know it some times. Anyways I’m thinking I will blog about how redneck/ white trash we can get done here, I was like that should be cool. So we pull the boat in and just then another airboat is there and the guy is like, check it out. So the whole group ran over out of nowhere some of the girls freak as I notice this man. That I’m pretty sure he was a little drunk through a dead hog onto his airboat. I was like wow that’s awesome. So I asked the question everyone was dieing to know, what did you us? A 22 of course, replied the slightly inebriated man. So then I asked an even better question, can I take a pic with it? So I did and I was glad I did. So there you go for all you people that are like Palm Bay or Melbourne sucks or is boring you are just not looking hard enough.

No comments: