Thursday, January 29, 2009

lights, camera, action..::2

Photobucket

So this is Billy’s box office. Its pretty much my opinion on the best and worst movies of our generation and the generations before us. So I hope you enjoy the movies I recommend. Please let me know what you think.


so this is going to be my action movie award, for know. this is a hard category to place but i think i got a keeper after a lot if though this is what i came up with. the action movie issssss.... drum roll please. Live Free Or Die Hard, thats right you know its true. i watch that movie at least three times a mouth. if you havent seen it i feel you should go out asap and rent or buy it. then let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yo Billy. It's one of the nerdy skaters at youth group on weds and sat. How r u? Jis' to let you know, my blog is at http://lifeinakeychain.blogspot.com. Muy appreciato if you follow. Do you know julian? Hes one of my best frends. screw my spelling. i dont care.