Friday, November 7, 2008

o-town (i had to change some of this, if you already ready this sorry but you should read it agene. this is the longest title i have ever had)

so i have been in orlando all day with some great friends (Amy, Mike, Jason, and Kyle) it was awesome we went to check out a school named full sail its the hows how of tech schools. so we did the tour and it was off the hizzan. i was blown away with how great it was its like every tech kids dream. i dont know how im not there yet (i love jason heinly) yes i do. jason put that there when i walked away. but anyways yea i remember why im not there right now because after room school my mac pro they give me and having money to eat it will be like 80,000... ill give you a moment to take that in. yes you did read that right thats for 2 years of school but i will leave with a bachelors in the subject i take and in writing they out that they will bring us in and help us find job my hole life and anytime theres an update on are field we get to go back for free and learn the new thing. so that is what im praying about right know is this where God wants me. i would love to stay working at ccm and maybe i can do both but i would have to see if its worth it, i love my job but i know God wants me to further my gifts so we will see.

No comments: