Tuesday, November 25, 2008

playing with fire

So my sis came home today from college. I missed her a lot so we hung out till I had to work. so we went to Bethany so she could say hi to some old friends. so I get to Bethany and out of nowhere Gary and Warren start lighting paper on fire to age it and I found out that Gary has some phobias. Here are his exact words "I don’t like anything that can kill me that’s why I don’t have any mean pets" he also hates fire you should have seen his face when the paper started burning top fast. Then I went to work at ccm and I find out that today I had to wear a turkey outfit because of thanksgiving/ the turkey bowl. Of course, that and I don’t think they had ever seen a turkey that big before. So it was a good day, I guess. Hope you like the pics.

1 comment:

Bekah Jo said...

I think you should wear the Turkey outfit on a regular basis.