Wednesday, November 5, 2008

rock the vote

Photobucket

So yesterday was my first time voting. I am 21 but I missed the last one by like a month. It was really cool especially being such a world changing election. So I walked up to the box and stood there for a sec. thinking wow I’m all grown up, it was awesome. So I did it I filled out the little bubbles and I was so proud of myself. I know that’s gay but come on this was a big voting year and my vote counts, not really because my guy lost but still.


So do you remember your first time voting?

Who was running?

How old where you what?

Did you feel like?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i felt like a big kid too!! i felt so american that i burst out in song right there in the voting precinct. okay, so i waited till i got in the car. but i still felt great!