Thursday, October 30, 2008

16 Random Things about me

I was tagged by warren to do this. So here it is.

1. I love being artistic (drawling, panting, poetry, ext.)
2. I'm trying to grow my bread for a year to enter a bread growing contest in Canada.
3. I drive a purple mustang that i love, but i don't have a license right now.
4. I was born in Miami
5. I have lived in two states my hole life Florida and Missouri.
6. I love editing videos and doing production and sound stuff, thanks Gary.
7. I have a tough guy exterior but I'm as soft as a teddy bear.
8. I have broken my nose about 10 times. i have seen a doctor about 5 of those times.
9. I get pretty choked up in almost any chick flick.
10. I am a huge fan of acoustic and folk music.
11. I a little ocd i am a lot adhd and add.
12. I really cant read or wright.
13. I work at Calvary chapel Melbourne, its huge
14. I don't like cookies.
15. I had the biggest anger problem growing up, but Gods working on that.
16. My favorite flower is the Casablanca Lilly, and i use to be a florist.

So there it is...I guess I will continue this on. So here you go Garald and Heather give it a shot.


1 comment:

ju said...

U did it. can i do it


Julian.