Tuesday, September 23, 2008

baby chickens are so good to eat deep fryed




Wow last night was crazy. So I went to Mo’s again with some friends (Mo, Jessica, Heather, Gerald, and I). It was off the hizzan. It was so funny are generation is crazy there was five of us and we where all texting each other, while we ate a chicken platter from chick fila and watch prob five different movies, but we really only watched like 10 minutes of each one so we finally picked one Sister Hood of the Traveling Pants. About 15 minutes into it was hardcore scratched and was skipping like mad crazy so we decided to leave because my very good friend that I promised I would talk about in this blog Jessica. Had to go to work at like 7:30 a.m. so did Heather so we left at like 12:30. Before we left I got to talk to Nathan, Mo’s main squeeze. Don’t worry he seems cool. I got him to laugh last night but I don’t remember what I said I know that Mo thought it was bad enough to hit me two times in the arm, she is stronger than she looks. It’s all that guitar playing. Anyways it was a good day, and or night again.

No comments: