Monday, September 22, 2008

Dick Tracy movie night are you kidding


So I was going to go to my old church last night for a night of worship they where doing. Those things are always awesome, if you can check one out. But after praying if God wants me in fusion or there some stuff came up and I didn’t get to go witch sucked, but worked out because I met a guy there last week that doesn’t know anyone in town. He just moved here so I told him he could sit by me it was cool. I got a text saying Dick Tracy movie night and being the Dick Tracy fan that I am I was like HECK YA. So me and a few others went to Mo’s I call her that when im typing because I don’t know how to spell her name. so we went to her house and watched the movie and ate pizza and Mo gave her sis a hair cut witch looks awesome. You know young adult stuff or teen stuff what eve get off me. So anyways I got to hang out with some people that I care a lot about. For all you The Office fans it was a good day, or night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why yes, yes it was :)

Aaron said...

The Office wins.