Saturday, September 20, 2008

i love you katy

Wow so this is how my day went yesterday.

1. I got up at 8:00am and did my morning thing (shower, bible, ext.)
2. my home boy picked me up and we where at the church by 9
3. moved all the tables, chares, couches ext. into the worship room
4. at like 11 got on facebook for like 5 sec.
5. found out my friend is sick and was worried
6. started setting things up for the night and did that till 5pm
7. then started getting the bands ready till 7pm
8. then the night started and ended at 11
9. the workers got out at like 12 and a few of us around 12:30
10. then went to a friends house (Monique)she supper awesome
11. everyone except Monique and I fell asleep
12. so I read my bible and did some hard core journaling
13. chilled there till like 2:30
14. got home and went to bed at like 4:30

that was my day it was awesome
and for you guys that are like he didnt even put wht he ate how do i know that was his day, i ate a cup of apple sauce at like 2 and a peace of pizza at like 7 that was it

No comments: