Friday, October 24, 2008

almost my first home

So I know I have blogged a lot in the last few hours but I have some stuff I wanted to get out there that I have been meaning to say the last few days and I am worried that if I don’t do it now I will not have a second chance this week. So this is my new office its not decorated yet but I’m working on it. But I’m pretty happy about it, God has really provided on this. So here some pics into my world, by that I mean I spend about 6 hours a day at least in there.

4 comments:

Cece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cece said...

Billy I really don't know how to blog, i am just old. Anyways I really just wanted to say "Your office is awesome and I am so happy that God gave you the desires of your heart, you waited faithfully on his timing and like always he came thru for you, GOD is he best. You need to leave some decorating space for your sister, she will be here soon. I have noticed some objects in your office look very familiar are you moving out slowly day by day? Am i going to have to search you on your way to work everyday? HA,HA just kidding, love you.
MOM
P>S> Sorry about the last 2 blogs the spelling was terrible and I couldn't figure out how to correct them.

Bill Stanley said...

Love the front glass on your office. Very nice! Where are you?