Monday, October 13, 2008

what ever it takes


So wow… sitting here I was sending that video to a youth pastor friend and God hit me like a truck. Listing to the video (from the post before this one) for a second time tonight it really broke me. Sitting here praying as I was typing my friend I started to cry thinking of my generation and the one following us. The thing they are going to go through and the part that is making me really cry is the fact that most of them will never know Jesus and that they have to do it all on there own. It just kills me that I am letting this happen to the generation coming. What is wrong we all have been in that dark place of fear and loneliness and still we sit back and watch them slowly kill them self’s. So after hearing this story and praying hard because if there’s one thing I have learned watch what you pray for because God dose not play around. I want to do everything in Gods power to give the youth what there missing and the ones that have it, to stir it up agene. So in this moment of humility, knowing that I am not fulfilling what God has broken my heart for in the past, being youth. I also pray that if it where to shake the youth of this nation heck if it would shack the youth of this county I would give my life.

No comments: