Saturday, October 4, 2008

blonds really do have more fun


So im at Mo’s agen but shes not here this time I broke in jk she’s out of town. I am her with Jessica and Heather and some of the guys. We are watching the sword in the stone a classic I would say. Merlin the wizard’s bread is off the chain. But anyways its nice just to be hanging out with agene it seems like its been forever. So one of the girls is a hairdresser and has a strange obsession with bleaching and dying hair. I figured with in the spirit of me dying some shirts. I would let her dye my jedi lock a different color. For those who don’t know a jedi lock is, its like a rat-tail but off to one side. it was blond for about 2 min. know im going to like a red. I am actually bogging as she’s doing it and Heather did her hair as well it’s really dark it looks good. 

p.s. yes that is a dirty south tat with a  48 special and the that shiny thing is to help dye it 

No comments: