Sunday, October 12, 2008

cant wait



So I haven’t blogged vary well lately. I don’t know maybe I was drained maybe I have to much on my mind. I am going to try and make this one a good one. I have been really busy lately but that day I had the wedding I got to hang with some friends. Witch was really nice just to chill and watch a movie. We watched no counter for old men, great movie. And yesterday I was stuck at home all day and the air is broke at my house so it was horrible. This morning I went to church. The worship was really good. It really got my heart ready for tonight. Its fusion tonight here is the link for the live feed. http://fusion.calvaryccm.com/teachings.aspx check it out if you can. I will probably blog about the serves tonight or tomorrow I just feel God is really going to move tonight. The worship tonight alone is going to be amazing. So I hope to see you here. Pease

No comments: